The Course at Yale l Practice Facility
New Haven, Connecticut
In 1924, Charles Blair MacDonald, the renowned golf course architect, in collaboration with Seth Raynor and Charles Banks, designed a masterpiece which opened for play in 1926. The Monroe Partnership is working with Yale University to develop a practice facility to meet today’s standards, and to prepare for the NCAA championship tournament. This includes the introduction of a new driving range with short game practice components, a 3-hole par 3 course where the current range is located, and a clubhouse for the Yale University Varsity Golf program. These facilities will also enhance Yale’s involvement with the First Tee program, which introduces community children to character and integrity of the game of golf.
The Monroe Partnership .Llc © 2013